- We stumbled upon this little gem around chinese new year holiday in Shanghai, where most restaurants were still closed for the holiday. The restaurant turned out to be a perfect choice to beat the bitter cold weather in Shanghai. The open kitchen with a large wooden fire in the middle of the restaur[...]
- Tahu, tofu, 豆腐, beancurd, dòufu, đậu phụ, とうふ (tōfu), tauhu dikenal di manca negara dengan berbagai nama berbeda. Tahu yang dikenal mempunyai sumber protein yang sebanding dengan protein daging ini kaya akan kalsium serta rendah kalori & lemak menjadikannya populer di kalangan weight watchers & vege[...]
- There's one place that I would love to visit every week, the Friday Moslem market in Jingan district. Don't expect a large market area. It is pretty much a busy street in front of Huxi mosque with vendors setting up their stalls alongside the road from 11am until after prayer. We left around 2pm and[...]
- Then finally, the one we'd been waiting for. Dessert platter. On a black stone slab there were fresh seasonal berries, banana cheese cake, vanilla ice cream with berries, chocolate fudge and popcorn. Melt in the mouth creamy yumminess. A plate of sweetness to end one lazy afternoon. Just perfect!
- My husband and I are both crazy about Singaporean chili crab, a specialty that we've never managed to find outside of Singapore. There were times when we visited Singapore every 3 months for various reason and we never failed to have the chili crab......
- Last weekend, of course after quite a heavy get-together-with friends and booze night, we were invited for a rooftop barbecue at a friend's house. They just moved into a cozy 4 storeys apartment in Yongjia Lu + a lovely rooftop where we can sit around watching the sun slowly sinking into the city ou[...]